How to solve parallels desktop linux usb problem
I am runing a linux virtual machine macos using parallels desktop. One day when I booted normally, I got a usb error and couldn’t use the keyboard and mouse in virtual machine.
An error messages like this is output on the screen.
Finally I found a solution on the parallels desktop forum.
- Start your virtual machine.
- Press e to edit the grub menu during the boot phase, passing a new parameter to the kernel.
- F10 booting the kernel
- After entering the system, open the terminal and edit the
- Replace that line with the following line:
- Next, execute the following command: